Preparing Children For The Future
I believe it is a good cause what this program is doing for these schools. I personally believe it is great to give to those who are less fortunate than yourself, and of course I advocate for the arts especially at such a young age. It is very important that music education is continued in the school system and if younger students could get an advantage by getting the technology to help advance their knowledge then why not support them?
Giving incentives to people who donate is a smart way to get people to donate and to help get other people to donate. Also the use of social media in order to spread the link about is also helpful for the cause. "My students and parents work very hard, and I am always amazed at what we are able to do with very little resources. I hope the community shares our vision that every student should be able to experience all that music education offers, including technology that prepares students in the music careers of today."
Preparing students at the elementary school level for career in the music business could give them a huge advantage. Giving them the technology and the knowledge to further them in their studies could motivate them to better themselves in the field of music. I know if I had the technology I need now for my major a few years ago, I would be more advanced in my craft and would have more of a competitive edge on my competition.
No comments:
Post a Comment